FTP and E-mail accounts and Domain transfer information.
- HOST/SERVER NAME : FTP.YOURDOMAIN.COM
- USERNAME : YOURDOMIN
- PASSWORD : This would have already been sent to your email id
- At no extra cost, create professional email addresses with your website domain. You can create as many accounts as your account permits and easily give access to individual accounts.
- You can read your email via webmail from anywhere. What is more, you and users of the email accounts you created could change their passwords, set autoresponders and forwarders easily from our webmail app.
- Our email service allows you to send and receive messages in email accounts created at your own domain thanks to the SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols which we support on our platform.
Use the settings below to configure your mail client manually.
Username: Full Email id like email@example.com
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.domainname like mail.test.com
IMAP Port: 993
POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: mail.domainname like mail.test.com
SMTP Port: 465
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
Note : Your Username and Password will be set at the time of setting your domain. If you have any special preference please let us know.
If you server is Linux/cpanel The URL for your control panel would be – yourdomain.com/cpanel